How to become a Foster Parent/Family:
1. Fill out an application on our website, or fill out a copy and email it to email@example.com
2. Our applications coordinator will ensure the application is fully filled and send it to the board for approval
3. We will contact your references and your veterinarian.
4. We will complete a home visit, in person or online, to ensure your home meets the requirements for the dogs in our care.
5. Once approved you will be added to our Facebook group: Wee Ones Foster Chat. This group is all families and foster parents provide photos, tips and tricks and is a great resource to use if you have questions or concerns.
6. When a dog comes into care we try to place dogs in environments where they will thrive.
7. When you have a dog with Wee Ones we offer 24 hour emergency support, and board members are on the Wee Ones Foster Chat to help guide you.
8. Wee Ones Dog Rescue covers the costs of: All Veterinary care, Any medications required, Including flea and tick treatments, All food costs, Leash/Collar/Bed/etc., Behavioral training, Ongoing support from Wee Ones board & past and current foster families.